Monday, July 6, 2009

physically ill WSC RealWorldDC

Dude. I work around the corner from the Real World house. It's bound to happen that I'll have some significant run in with them. Does it have to be this way? At my fucking gym? I'm lifting weights, chatting with a friendly staffer when I realize that another staffer close to me is being filmed. GREAT. I move onto another machine and the whole crew comes my way. They are touring the Dupont Washington Sports Club and stopped to film right behind me as I am lifting weights. Does my 15 mins of fame have to be with sweat pouring down my back? Am I going to be able to take a shit without the real world kids popping in?

1 comment:

  1. that would be such a great debut, if they actually walking in on you while you were doing the Alice Pooper pose.

    ReplyDelete