Saturday, June 27, 2009

No Bible Thumping Allowed.

I went outside to check them mail today because True Blood is arriving in my netflix and I need horny vampire action. To my not-horny surprise, some dude was playing drums on the front of the church steps down the street from my apt. I was annoyed because a few months ago the choir decided I needed a round of gospel to go with my coffee at 8am on a Saturday morning. Yeah, the whole choir was preaching it outside for the world to h/f/ear. Well, I peeved about it on the facespace. Then I went out to check the mail agaim (obesessed?) and it was a whole band performing. I put on some clothes to join the mass of people in front of the church. Huzzzah, it was cool to see the power of music bring people together. Bare with my lazy hand that keeps shifting to the left for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment